176 ACRES PRIVATE RETREAT, YAMBA/TULLYMORGAN, HINTERLAND, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
Ashby Heights, Northern Rivers, NSW
Near Iluka, Maclean and Yamba
Property Type / Size
A 176 Acre (71.3 Hectare) rural retreat with a 3 bedroom weatherboard eclectic house in lovely surroundings.
Includes vege patch, orchard, dam, privacy and ample wildlife.
This is a very unique property close to the beautiful Clarence River and lovely coastal beaches / national parks.
|Back Yard||Rear of House||Front of House|
The property is:
- Mostly timbered
- Full of wildlife including Koalas, Wallabies, Platypus, Echidnas, Dingoes, etc
- An ideal retreat with ultimate privacy
- Close to the Clarence River
|Verandah||176 Acre Property||Verandah|
This is a weatherboard building with ample living areas for a family or a couple. It has:
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Modern Kitchen
- Open plan dining/living area
- Open fireplace
- Power by generator plus one solar panel
- Outside shower and toilet
- Outside laundry area under tank
- Gas stove, gas hot water and fridge
- Wired for 12V and 240V (but not on grid)
- Large covered verandah
- 6,000L water tank plus header tank
- Lovely lawns and gardens
- Large dam near house (ideal for swimming)
- Sandstone paved areas
|Outside Shower||Laundry||Timbered Property|
- Timber features throughout
- Staircase to main bedroom
- Polished timber floors
- Garden Sheds
- Satellite dish for computer
- Honda generator
|Kitchen||Open Plan||Wall Feature|
- Two aviaries
- On 4” thick reinforced concrete slabs
- Slabs are ideal as a base for sheds/cabins/etc
|Gas Stove||Lounge Room||Bedroom|
This is close to the Broadwater (Clarence River) and can be cleared at 2 Hectares Per Annum.
It would be ideal for horticulture when cleared.
|Upstairs||Door to Verandah||Fireplace|
- Private Oasis with tropical feel
- Lovely creative 3 bedroom residence
- Large outdoor deck/living area
- Ample timber for cabins/sheds
- Tourism potential (long term)
- One bedroom has basin/vanity
- Satellite dish included
- Includes orchard and vegetable patch
- 2 commercial size bird aviaries
- Close to Yamba 25 minutes or Maclean 15 minutes
- Minutes to fishing spots, boat ramp, etc
- North Coast Climate and Lifestyle
- Perfect weekender for family
- Ideal for naturalists, bird watching, etc
- Plenty of wildlife
- Affordable retirement acreage
- Close to great fishing spots
This is a lovely property with a special house that has ample character
It is in a superb area and an easy drive to Harwood, Maclean, Yamba, Lawrence and Grafton.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.