90 ACRE WATERFRONT LAND, YAMBA, FAR NORTH COAST, NSW
Palmers Island, Far North Coast, New South Wales
Near Yamba and Maclean
Property Type / Size
A 90 Acre freehold property with 500 metres of direct waterfront.
It is a squarish block of land sandwiched between two waterways (Palmers & Micalo Channels).
Price by negotiation. Realistic vendor.
Being close to the end of a dead end road, the property offers total privacy and seclusion and is an ideal place for retirement, or to raise kids and a young family.
|Boundaries ||Waterways Map||CMA Map||Water Frontage|
The property offers a superb lifestyle with:
- Waterways abound with scrumptious school prawns, bream, mullet, and blue swimmer crabs
- Waterways ideal for canoeing or boating
- Water access to Lake Wooloweyah and through by boat to Yamba
- 90 acres for horse or trail bike riding
- Plenty of room for a Dwelling and shed to be constructed
|Micalo Channel||Micalo Channel||Water Frontage |
The dwelling house and waste water treatment facility are Council approved and ready to be constructed. It has town water connected and phone and electricity at the front gate. There’s a garbage service to the property boundary and school bus nearby.
|Potential House Site|
The 90 Acre property comprises of farmland and pristine natural environment and would be suitable for:
- Cattle, crops or tea-tree.
- The couch grass may even suit a turf farm, Subject to Council approval
- Watersports and activities
- Fishing retreat
- Ultimate lifestyle farm
For the keen aviators the property’s level land would suit a 500m grass airstrip for recreational aircraft. Imagine the enjoyment of flying from home with soft landings in the home paddocks.
|Canoe Launch Area||Quad Biking||Picturesque Walks|
The property is the habitat of endless species of migratory and shorebirds such as Brolgas, Ibis, Spoonbills, Pelicans, Tern and you occasionally see a Jabiru.
Yamba offers all facilities including restaurants, surf beaches, shopping centre etc. The property is located:
- Approximately 6km to the Yamba-Maclean main road
- 10 minutes to Maclean
- 15 minutes to Yamba
- 40 minutes to Grafton
- 1 Hour to Ballina
Water access is achieved to the Clarence River, Yamba and Maclean directly from the property.
|Northern Paddocks||NE Paddocks||Potential For Cattle|
- Council approved Torrens Title freehold property
- Potential house council approved
- Very private and quiet
- Has town water, power and phone
- Ideal family retreat for the wealthy
- Watersports, fishing and boating on your doorstep
- Close to both Yamba and Maclean (all facilities)
- Easy drive to Ballina/Byron Bay and Gold Coast
|Waterways||Breeding Habitat||Private and Quiet|
Looking for “a slice of heaven” and somewhere to raise the kids, a hobby farm or grandma and grandpa’s hideaway? This block is well worth the inspection and will not disappoint.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.