68 ACRES BLACK SOIL, WARWICK, DARLING DOWNS, QLD
Location / Area
Junabee, South East Queensland
15 Kilometres east of Warwick
Property Type / Size
68 Acres of extremely productive black soil.
This property is located in an area known to produce bumper Sorgum, Corn, Sunflowers, Barley and Oaks.
|68 Acre block||Access to Lot 1||Quality Soils|
This is a 68 Acre block and features:
- Plenty of potential home sites with great views
- Direct road access
- Fenced into 2 paddocks
- Natural water course ideal to dam
- Currently share farmed
- Ideal country for Horses, Cattle and Sheep
- Newly fenced
- Large dam
- Flood free
- Multiple house sites with excellent views
- School bus to main road
- Bore water sites in 2 separate locations
|View of Lot 1||View of Lot 1|
- Black soil land, highly productive
- Home and house sites with views
- Fully fenced paddocks
- 3 Phase power
- Bore Windmill
- Potential for dams
- On a school bus route
- 13kms/10 minutes to Warwick
- 5 kms to Yan Gan
- 1 Hour to Toowoomba
- 2 Hours to Brisbane
This is perfect either for investments or for a family home.
Ideal for horses, cattle or sheep, build yourself a home with a view and watch the grass grow.
This is priced to sell and well worth an inspection.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.