97 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, MACLEAN/YAMBA, NORTHERN RIVERS
Location / Area
Tullymorgan/Ashby Area, Northern Rivers, NSW
Near Maclean and Yamba
Property Type / Size
A lovely 97 acre rural retreat with a large 4 bedroom western red cedar home.
This property has grazing areas, plentiful timber and ample wildlife including wallabies, echidnas and birdlife.
This property has privacy and ample natural beauty. The owners have lived here for approximately 30 years and are reluctant to move on, such is its charm.
It Is Situated
This is a well built large residence featuring:
- Western Red Cedar throughout
- Large lounge with ceiling fan and open fireplace
- Master bedroom with ensuite and views over acreage
- French doors from most rooms to verandahs
- Verandahs on all sides (approximately 2m)
- 3 other bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Large kitchen with wood stove, large pantry and ample cupboards
- Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Separate office/study
- Formal dining room close to kitchen
- Large concrete water tank
- Power and phone connected
This is a very substantial house in need of some renovation/minor repairs.
It is a lovely home with ample space inside and on the verandahs.
|Kitchen||Bathroom||Bedroom with Views|
|Bedroom with French Doors||Dining Room||Red Cedar Throughout|
This is grazing land with timbered areas and substantial regrowth.
It could be easily cleared for increased grazing areas.
It is ideal for:
There is potential to mill timber in future years.
The property also has dams for stock water.
|Plentiful Wildlife||97 Acre Property||Grazing Land|
This property could easily be developed for a Bed and Breakfast/Farmstay operation, subject to council approval.
The layout of the house allows for such to be a practical option.
Also the proximity to:
- Clarence River
- Brooms Head
Make it a lovely area for visitors to come and stay.
|Water Tank||Rear Verandah||Millable Timber|
- Excellent value for money
- Lovely character filled 4 bedroom family home
- Private and quiet location
- Afternoon sea breezes
- Ideal for cattle/horses or horticulture
- Plentiful wildlife (wallabies) run on the acreage
- Close to Yamba, Maclean and Harwood Island
- Fishing/water sports on the Clarence River
- North Coast Climate and Lifestyle
- Approximately 30 minutes to Grafton (Major Centre)
- Potential for Bed & Breakfast/ Farmstay
- Timber for yards, fencing, cabins or milling
|Wood Stove||Dining Room||Rear Yard|
This property is very liveable and has enormous potential.
It offers privacy and natural beauty with a large 4 bedroom home for a reasonable price.
An inspection will not disappoint.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.