PRODUCTIVE ORCHARD WITH 4 BLOCK APPROVED SUBDIVISION, STANTHORPE, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND.
Thulimbah, Approximately 10 kilometres North of Stanthorpe, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
A 10.975 Hectare (27.12 Acre) rural property with an approved subdivision of 4 building blocks (available for individual sale).
It is an operating apple and pear orchard with a 5 bedroom family home, ample sheds, dams, bitumen driveway and broadband internet.
This property has huge potential for other agriculture / horticulture and is located on Granite Belt Drive, a quiet road off the main road.
Potential exists for a winery operation, due to its central location and quality level land.
The property is available as follows:
- Block 1 (Bruhn Lane) - $90,000
- Block 2 (Adjoins Bruhn Lane) - $110,000
- Block 3 (Granite Belt Drive) - $110,000
- Block D (Granite Belt Drive, Incl. Shed) - $135,000
- Farm Block with House, Sheds and Orchard - $650,000
Or buy as a package for $800,000.
This property is well maintained and:
- Sells from the farm gate (packing shed store).
- Has established stalls at 4 major city markets selling direct to the public.
- Includes all machinary, including:
- 5 tractors.
- Pruning platform.
- Dodge truck.
- Irrigation pumps.
- 9’ Mulcher / Slasher.
- Howard rotary hoe.
- Vicon fertiliser spreader.
- Ample equipment (separate list available)
|Retail Packing House||Cold Store ||Cold Store |
|House||Front of House||Garage||Rear of House|
This is a large 5 bedroom home with:
- Large kitchen and dining area.
- Sunroom / office.
- Large lounge room with formal dining area.
- Living room.
- 5 bedrooms with built ins (3 main ones are 16’x12’).
- Internal laundry.
- 3 way bathroom.
- Wood heater in lounge area
- 3,000 gallon rainwater tanks.
- Landscaped gardens and lawn areas.
- Insulated roof.
- Timber floors with mostly carpeted.
- Broadband internet.
|Living Room||Lounge||Kitchen / Dining|
- Block 1 – 2,060 sqm
- Block 2 – 4,708 sqm
- Block 3 – 4,882 sqm
- Block 4 – 5,083 sqm – Incl. 4 bay lock up shed
Blocks ½ are off Bruhn Lane and 3/4 are on Granite Belt Drive
They adjoin the village of Thulimbah.
- Prime income producing farm in good location.
- 4 block approved subdivision.
- Ample sheds for farm and hobbies.
- All tractors and equipment included.
- 5 bedroom family home in good condition.
- Dams total 1.5 megalitre
- Potential for winery operation.
- Can grow vegetables, fruit or vines.
- Lovely property for a family operation (currently supports two).
This is a golden opportunity for a family (or families) to own a viable operation with decent income.
The approved subdivision is a bonus.
This property is exceptional value and worth an inspection.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.