6,800 ACRE GRAZING PROPERTY, ROMA, SE QLD
Location / Area
Ballaroo, South East Queensland
Near Roma and Surat
Property Type / Size
‘Gungary’ is a 6,800 acre rural property used for beef cattle production.
It has useable timber and is also ideal for goats or sheep.
It has a machinary shed, 6 dams and good fencing.
$820,000 including farm machinary
- Approximately 60 kilometres from Major Centre of Roma
- Has large machinary shed
- Has 3,000 cleared acres
- 2,000 acres usable grazing country comprising Bendee, Lancewood and other edible scrub
- Timbered country is Ironbark and Cypress Pine which are harvestable
- Has 6 dams and 1 bore for stock water
- Has carrying capacity of 200 cows and calves minimum
- 150 cows and calves during dry periods
- Has 22” annual average rainfall
|6,800 Acres||Millable Timber||Timbered Country|
- Caterpillar D7 Dozer with stick rake
- Case loader
- Chamberlain 100 HP tractor
- Other farm machinary
- Pastures have been improved with buffel grasses to supplement native grasses
- Undulating country with rock outcrops and open valleys
- 3 main paddocks plus 2 holding paddocks
- Excellent cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
|Included Machinary||Improved Pastures||Edible Scrub|
- Large acreage ideal for cattle, goats or sheep
- Very low maintenance rural acreage
- Approximately 45 minutes to Roma, Major cattle sales centre
- 6 dams plus bore, for stock water
- Millable timber, Cypress Pine
- Useable ironbark, for fencing etc
- Quality fencing throughout
- Potential to breed goats
- Quality cattle yards included
- Decent carrying capacity
- Plenty of Buffel grass in pastures
|6 Dams||Ample Water||22" Annual Rainfall|
This is a quality large acreage ideal for beef cattle, goats or sheep.
It is excellent grazing country close to Roma and has good house sites and timber for milling or fencing.
Contact Peter for more information or to arrange an inspection.
|Paddocks||3 Main Paddocks||2 Holding Paddocks|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.