HUGE PRICE REDUCTION ; 20 FERTILE ACRES LIFESTYLE FARM, 3/4 BEDROOM HOME , EQUINE PARADISE. NOME,TOWNSVILLE, FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Nome, Far North Queensland
28 kilometres south of Townsville
Property Type / Size
A 20 acre rural property with a quality 3 bedroom family home and 2 sheds.
The property has a large dam, creek and lush green coastal farmland.
It is close to the coast and on the eastern side of the Bruce Highway.
This is a pristine coastal acreage ideal for horses/cattle or horticulture.
It has ample water including:
- Large dam
- Productive bore
- Water in all paddocks for livestock
The property features:
- Native and improved pastures
- Large dam with waterlilies and birdlife
- 4 paddocks in total, which could be further divided if desired
This is constructed of brick and timber (weatherboard). It is in excellent condition and includes:
- 3 large bedrooms
- Wide front verandah
- Wide rear verandah
- Kitchen with gas stove
- Open plan lounge/living and dining room
- Bathroom with both shower and toilet
- Internal laundry
|House||House||House and Lawns|
- Polished timber floors
- Lawns with palms and fruit trees
- Gravel driveways
- Feature timber beams in ceiling
- Under house storage area
|Kitchen/Dining||Open Plan Dining||Verandahs|
These are quality sheds built in masonry block.
- 3 car garage plus 4th bay storage area
- 3 bay shed, self contained granny flat/guest accommodation.
- This is well equipped and ready to live in
- 2 large stables
- 1 smaller stable
- Lifestyle acreage close to coast and Townsville
- Lovely 3 bedroom family home
- Shed with guest accommodation unit
- Ample water for stock and domestic use
- Rich fertile soils with ample rainfall
- Close to Bruce Highway and Townsville
- Far North Queensland climate and lifestyle
- Ideal for horse enthusiasts
This is a beautiful property with a lovely family home and guest accommodation.
It is ideally located and ideal for horse/equine enthusiasts.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.