SPECIALISED MECHANICAL REPAIRS - MT ISA, NTH QLD
Location / Area
Mt Isa, North Queensland
Business Type / Size
A leasehold mechanical repair operation servicing a wide area. The business specialises in repairs, spare parts and maintenance of vehicles, forklifts, trucks, earthmoving, mining and agricultural machinery.
|Secure Holding Yard||Spare Parts||Radiator Repairs|
This well established, profitable business has a broad customer base including:
- Retail clients
- Mining companies
- Government Departments
- Industrial operations
- Pastoral companies
- Indigenous communities
The business has specialised equipment to carry out:
- Brake bonding
- Brake drum machining
- LPG installations and repairs
- Exhaust emission testing
Bampco has a wide range of workshop machinery and tools available to carry out all types of servicing and repairs. This machinery is in as new condition, and is regularly inspected for safety compliance. This includes:
- All workshop tools
- Mobile service units
- Hose manufacturing equipment
- Air compressors & associated equipment
- Oil seperator systems
- Mobile welders
- Any sundry equipment required
- Radiator testing and flushing equipment
|On Car Lathe||Disc Drum Lathe (Trucks & Cars)||Disc Drum Lathe|
Also incuded in the sale of this business are:
- Toyota Hilux 4WD Ute
- Two x Diahatsu Hijet Vans
- Toyota Lightace Van
|Diahatsu Hijet Van 1 of 2||Toyota Hilux|
APPROVED LICENCES INSPECTION STATION
Bampco is currently an approved licences inspection station for vehicles up to 16.5 tonne, for the Queensland Department of Transport. We have applied to conduct inspections in the Northern Territory to 42 tonnes.
We currently carry out warranty work for - Asia Motors (Kia / Rocsta) Red Australia - (Komatsu Forklifts) Hyster North - (Hyster Fork Trucks)
|Workshop Storage||Workshop||Customer Service Counter|
We believe in the importance of keeping in stock a large range of workable spare parts. We currently have in stock over $35,000.00 in spare parts for many types of vehicles and machinery. This vast inventory ensures immediate repairs to the majority of our jobs. In instances when parts are not held in stock we have many reliable spare parts suppliers that deliver upon request.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spare parts
- Car accessories
- Hoses and fittings
- GAS. LPG, repairs and installations
- Brake repairs - commercial and general public
- Mobile service and repairs
- Mobile vehicle inspection station # 7297
- Fleet consultants and management
- Mobile mechanical servicing to all types of vehicles
- Brake and clutch sales and servicing
- Radiator recores, repairs and cooling system repairs
- Suspension components repair and replacement on cars and commercial vehicles
- Authorised agent for Exhaust Control Industries, Honeycat Catalysts, Underground Vehicles Exhaust purifiers and Particulate Traps
- Approved Roadworthy Inspection Station - cars, trucks, trailers
- On car disc machining
- Exhaust emission testing - diesel, petrol LPG
|Radius Grinder (Heavy Duty)||Radius Grinder||Linisher (Large Belt Sander)|
- Sound, profitable business
- Little or no competition
- Ample plant and equipment to expedite work
- Wide geographical area (including the Northern Territory)
- Strong customer base
- Good staff - trained and reliable
- Affordable leased premises
Bampco is a unique business in a unique location. It is very well established and includes the business known as Barkly Brakes.
It is situated on the Barkly Highway at Mt Isa and handles a wide range of automotive products and services.
The growth of the mining sector has meant the business enjoys substantial turnover and profits from this industry.
|Spare Parts||Office||Staff Kitchen|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.