1,700 ACRE CROPPING AND GRAZING PROPERTY, MERRIDEN, WA
Location / Area
Narembeen, Mount Walker Area, WA
Property Type / Size
A 690 Hectare (1,705 Acre) rural property ideal for cropping and livestock farming.
It has an excellent water catchment feeding into 5 dams, ensuring ample water for stock.
Includes shed with basic living quarters.
‘Elders’ is situated 75kilometres North East of Narembeen and 350 Kilometres from Perth.
|Google Earth Location||Pastures|
- Approximately 476 Hectares of productive area
- Cropping Card suited to Wheat, Barley, Lupins, Canola and other Legume Cultivars
- Annual rainfall of an average of 352mm
- 4 paddocks with fences in good condition which are mainly steel post with ring lock wire
- Pastures include an excellent base of sub clovers comprising Nungarin, Geralton, Dalkeith and Bi-serrula
- Soils are loamy sands, sand over clay and sand over gravel
- Timber includes Salmon, Tammar, Mallee, and Gimlet
- The annual rates are approximately $1,200 per annum
- Topography is gently undulating
- A hardwood timber plantation is included
- The block was first settled and developed in the 1920’s
This is 60’ x 30’ and includes:
- Includes living quarters partially completed to lock up stage
- Power is not connected
- Steel framed with galvanised iron cladding
- Affordable farm in proven wheat belt of Western Australia
- Produces above average yields of crops
- Excellent mix of soil types
- Contoured farmland
- 5 quality dams ideal for livestock
- Good fencing throughout
- Quality pastures, ideal for sheep or cattle
- Large shed with partially completed living quarters
- Ample shade trees
- Easy drive to Narembeen or Merriden
- Approximately 3 ½ hours to Perth via Highway
- Hardwood timber planted (carbon credits)
This property is in a quality area and has a proven track record.
It is excellent value for money and a quality rural investment.
|Variety of Soils|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.