MOBIL ROADHOUSE AND COACH STOP - MARLBOROUGH - NTH QLD
LOCATION / AREA
Tooloombah Creek – between Marlborough and Mackay
PROPERTY TYPE / SIZE
Freehold Mobil Roadhouse on the Bruce Highway at Tooloombah Creek with
- Café Restaurant
- Staff quarters (Two bedroom cottage)
- 45 hectare ( 109 acres) cattle stud
- Homestead plus out buildings
- Potential for caravan park or motel complex
- Subdivision potential
$1.8 million Plus S.A.V.
|Map||Road House||Bruce Highway|
Fuel sales – These provide excellent cash flow and profit. There are three unleaded pumps plus one diesel pump. The driveways are concrete and bitumen.
Fuel storage is 170,000 litres.
The Mobil Roadhouse is used as a coach stop ensuring regular and high turnover.
The Café restaurant kitchen has near new equipment and ceiling fans throughout.
- Cold rooms
- Five deep freezers
- Two fridges
- Four microwaves
- Deep fryer
- Two cash registers
- Cappuccino machine
Plus commercial toaster, hot water urn and bain-marie for hot food.
The café restaurant serves hot meals and takeaway food plus drinks, confectionary cigarettes and other food lines.
This is four bedrooms with verandahs on all sides. It is modern and fully carpeted and tiled. It is log construction and has hardwood timber beams throughout.
The house includes
- Main bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Separate spa room off main bedroom
- Three other bedrooms – one with built ins
- Large modern kitchen
- Family room with feature wall
- Lounge room with large fireplace
- Dining room
- Bathroom, separate toilet and large laundry
- Exposed Queensland timber beams
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Cathedral ceilings
- Polished pine walls in lounge dining and family room
A recently renovated two bedrooms, plus sleep out, house.
Features new carpets throughout, new kitchen with walk in pantry and new bathroom.
This house has not been lived in since being renovated. It is ideal for Staff or family use.
45 hectares (109 acres) of quality grazing land with ample water from Tooloombah Creek.
Divided into paddocks and featuring
- Cattle yards and crush
- Stallion yard plus stable
- Numerous sheds
- High turnover and excellent profits
- Great lifestyle property
- Bruce Highway frontage
- Lack of competition nearby
- Quality homestead plus second residence
- Ideal for family operation
- Opportunity to expand to include caravan park / motel
- Subdivision potential
This is a rare opportunity to secure a valuable property and will stand any inspection.
It will suit a family situation and combines a rural lifestyle with a high cash flow business. The current owners are retiring and will trade a near new house and land near Rockhampton to the value of $500,000.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.