40 ACRE RURAL RETREAT, LITHGOW AREA, CENTRAL TABLELANDS, NSW . PRICE REDUCED
Ilford, Central Tablelands, NSW
Near Lithgow, Kandos and Mudgee
Property Type / Size
A 40 Acre rural acreage block ideal for a weekender, retirees or grey nomads.
It is on Mount Vincent Road and council approved for a weekender style residence.
This block is:
- Timbered natural bush
- Serviced by gravel road
- Fenced (part) on 2 sides
- Close to the town of Kandos (shops, hotels, etc)
- Ideal for retirees (grey nomads) to use as a base
- Suitable for weekend retreat (for Sydney residents)
- Useful for motorbikes, horses or similar recreational activities
- Power available at roadway (entrance to property)
|Timbered||Ample Wildlife |
|Weekend Retreat ||Gravel Road ||Power Available |
- Affordable price range
- Easy drive from Sydney
- Ample wildlife including birds
- Timber for fencing, cabins, etc
- Deal for weekend retreat
- Approximately 30 minutes to Mudgee
- Employment at coal mines near Mudgee
- Power available (at roadway)
|Easy drive from Sydney||Weekend Retreat |
This is a well priced investment for a family wanting a weekend retreat.
It is a very natural and low maintenance block.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.