LARGE PRIVATE TWO STOREY FAMILY HOME, INVESTMENT POTENTIAL, LISMORE, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Location / Area
Lismore, Northern Rivers NSW.
- 1/2 hour to Byron Bay / Ballina.
- 1 1/2 hours to Gold Coast
- 2 hrs to Brisbane
Lismore is the regional centre of the sub-tropical Northern Rivers on the far north coast of NSW. The town population is around 47,000 and steadily growing. Surrounded by agriculture, the city provides business opportunities as well as major hospitals, shops and education including the highly regarded Southern Cross University. Close to popular coastal holiday destinations like Byron Bay and Ballina, it is also within easy driving distance to the Gold Coast and Brisbane, both which have international airports and are major metropolitan areas.
Property Size / Type
5 Bedroom, two storey home on large block.
This large home is in a quiet cul-de-sac with wonderful views of the city.
|Front of House||Verandah||Front of House|
It is extremely private, the house built far back on the block, away from the neighbouring homes and with no houses behind. Close to all amenities it really gives you the best of both worlds, privacy and convenience in one.
|Garage / Entertainment Area||Double Garage||Gardens||Gardens|
The solid house is of Quality Hurford construction and boasts a hardwood frame. This brick veneer home, built in 1971 features:
- 5 Bedrooms (4 upstairs, one large downstairs)
- Built in wardrobes in main and 2nd bedrooms
- Master bedroom with air conditioner and fan
- 2nd bedroom with fan
- New curtains throughout house
- Large Linen cupboard in hallway
- A large lounge and dining room off kitchen
- Split system air-conditioning in lounge and dining
- Fan in Lounge room
- Kitchen has plenty of cupboard space
- Auto electric stove and oven
- New Bosch dishwasher
- 250 litre off peak hot water system installed 2002
- Bathroom with separate shower and new vanity
- Large cupboard for towels etc
- Separate toilet
- Large Bedroom/Office/teenage retreat
- Second shower and toilet
- Large garage/workshop with auto panelift door
- Expansive covered patio at the rear of the property for BBQ and entertaining
- Security grills and locks on all accessible windows
- Automatic security lights around the house
- All west facing windows are tinted
- The front balcony has roller blinds for sun protection in the summer
- Newly painted cement tile roof
- New guttering
- Recent Painting inside and out
- Large 1200 sq meter block
- Established trees and gardens
|Entertainment Area||Side of House||Entertainment Area|
This large home is in a unique and private location, close to everything Lismore has to offer in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood. The home is large and well maintained with everything ready to move in and enjoy. Well established gardens and the covered BBQ area is another fabulous feature in this reasonably priced property.
Purchase either as investment potential or wonderful family home.
Inspections will seal the deal!
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.