22 ACRE LIFESTYLE / HOBBY FARM LEYCESTER/LISMORE, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Leycester, Northern Rivers, NSW
- 10 kilometres to Lismore.
- 30 minutes drive to Byron Bay
- 1.5 hours drive to Gold Coast
A 22 acre lifestyle property with a 2 bedroom timber home.
The land has cleared acres for cropping as well as a small olive grove. The timbered ridge acts as a wild life corridor to the surrounding hills.
These 22 acres are located in an established rural locality only 10 minutes from the areas regional centre of Lismore.
The acreage features:
- Creek frontage
- Moderately timbered hills
- Cleared flats suitable for cropping
- An established 50 tree olive grove
- Gravel sealed driveway gives access to the house site which faces south with beautiful rural views
- Full boundary fence of timber post and wire, suitable for goats and cattle.
|Shed||Entrance||Verandah||View from House|
The weatherboard timber home is modest but in good condition with:
- Built in wardrobes in each of the two bedrooms.
- The kitchen is original with double sink, timber cupboards, pantry and electric stove with range hood.
- Keeping it cool is the split system air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- The front porch has lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
- Underneath is a basement area housing the laundry, another shower/ toilet and plenty of storage.
- Next to the home is a 2 car garage, with power and concrete floor.
- Two water tanks service the house, one poly and one concrete.
- There is also a chook-pen as well as a timber/ colour-bond shed.
|Side of House||House & Yard||Side of House|
- 22 acres of farming land in the productive and popular Northern Rivers area
- Comfortable 2 bedroom home with air-conditioning and double garage
- Close to the regional centre with hospitals, schools and shops
- Cleared acres ready for cropping
- 50 tree olive grove
- Creek frontage
- Timbered areas with prolific animal and bird life
- Fully fenced with finished road infrastructure.
- Huge potential
|Map of Property|
This acreage is the perfect property for the hobby farm or rural retreat.
The comfortable home is ready to move into or use as a starting point to building your own perfect house. The land is both timbered and cleared offering the buyer varied uses for their new investment.
Experience a rural lifestyle close to the benefits of town. Inspect today.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.