PRESTIGE HOME - ILUKA VILLAGE
Iluka, near Yamba, Northern NSW
A masterbuilt 2 storey brick house, on an 800 square metre block.
$400,000 or offer
Buildings and Inclusions
|Rear View of House||Double Carport||Backyard|
This house was designed and built by renowned master builder, Ken Ford, of Maclean. It features:
- Double brick construction (downstairs)
- Brick veneer (upstairs)
- 4 large bedrooms
- Open plan - kitchen/dining and lounge
- Large rumpus room downstairs
- Laundry, shower and toilet downstairs
- Polished timber floor upstairs
- Large front balcony
- Built-in wardrobes in upstairs bedrooms
- Storage in ceiling area
- Single garage with internal access
- Double garage for boats, bikes etc
- New kitchen including electric stove with fan-forced oven
- New hot water service
|Garage||Storage Under Stairs||Rumpus Room|
This home also features:
- 3 garden/storage/hobby sheds
- Fruit trees including avocado, pecan, mango and macadamia
- Access to back yard via double garage
- Spear point at side of house (ample water)
|Bathroom||Main Bedroom||Polished Timber Floors|
- Two storey - gets the sea breeze
- Quality built
- Close to shops, school etc
- Minutes to river or beaches
- Lifestyle (limited development in Iluka)
- North Coast climate
- Ferry to Yamba
This house was built in the 1980's to the highest standards. It is in Iluka's best area, and enjoys the NE sea breezes.
The property would suit a family or retirees. There is plenty of room for the boat, bikes and other leisure items.
The land is level, and easy to maintain. The neighbours are quiet and helpful, and Iluka is becoming highly sought after by astute investors.
Talk to the owners and arrange a suitable time to inspect this great house.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.