74 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH INCOME, GLOUCESTER, MID NORTH COAST
Property Type / Size
Perched on Avon’ is a 30 Hectare (74 Acre) rural property with a professional aquaculture operation growing silver perch.
It also has a 300 olive grove trees, and grazing areas for breeding cattle.
It has irrigation and a quality 3 bedroom family home.
There are sheds, a fish processing plant, a small guest’s cabin and a large reservoir dam
$1.175 Million - Negotiable
Aquaculture / Fish Farm
This is netted Aquaculture Ponds (0.2 hectares each) with a carrying capacity 4,700 fish per pond, it also features:
- Smaller netted Aquaculture Pond carrying capacity 10,000 fingerlings
- Effluent pond
- All built to Fisheries specifications
- 3 sets of recirculating systems
- All equipment necessary for the production and sale of fish
- 1 VW caddy refrigerated van
- Cool room and ice machine
- Approximately 300 Correglio oil producing tree variety
- 2 Husqvarna ride on mowers
- Quad bike with spray unit
|Kittens from the Cattery |
A very successful cattery breeding British Short hair cats with a constant waiting list for kittens, it includes:
- 3 pens with sheds and shelter boxes
- 2 kitten pens
- numerous cat carry baskets
- 6 registered breeding females
- 2 registered breeding males
- 2 companion cats
- Carrying capacity 18 breeders plus calves and bull
- Electric fenced bull paddock
- Pasture improved paddocks ability to irrigate several paddocks
This is a quality brick residence with:
- 3 bedrooms in total
- Modern kitchen
- Open plan lounge / ding area
- Internal laundry
- Bathroom with spa bath, shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- ‘L’ near verandah with separate toilet
- Air conditioning, wood heater and gas heater
It is very liveable and an ideal family home.
There is a separate cabin ideal for guests, in-laws, etc. It includes bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- Large shed including processing and packing shed
- 2 sheds for recirculating systems
- 1 Feed shed
- 1 Machinery shed
- 1 Hay shed in paddock Divided into 2 areas ½ could be utilised as stable area
The dam on the property holds 40-50 mega litres of good quality water and even servicing 5 fish ponds recirculating tanks etc it has never been under 50% full in the last 25 years
- Life style farm - 3 hours drive north of Sydney
- Income potential from various sources
- Comfortable family home with guest / teenage / helper cabin
- Multipurpose packing shed and processing room with cool room and ice machine
- Refrigerated van included
- Established market for fish sales
- Constant waiting list for kittens
- Close to coast Forster / Newcastle
- High annual rainfall 950 mm per annum average
- Huge source of good water
|---||Rear of House||Olive Trees||Olive Trees|
Property is ideal for the family looking for a lifestyle property with opportunity to expand any or all of the present businesses already established. Due to the availability of good quality water this is the ideal farm for an aquaponics / hydroponic enterprise
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.