350 ACRE LIFESTYLE / GRAZING PROPERTY, GIN GIN SOUTH EAST QLD
Property Location / Area
On Cloyne/Pratts Rd, Gin Gin.
Near Bundaberg and 4 hours from Brisbane
A 350 Acre property with approximately 100 acres irrigated, 15 paddocks, clean pastures, yards and good fencing. It has 3 titles.
4 bedroom brick and tile family home with reverse cycle air conditioning, solar power and concrete rain water tank
This property currently runs 60-80 cattle all year round.
This farm has part timbered and part open country cattle or cultivation (for cropping). It:
- Has 15 paddocks all with water troughs
- Suits cell grazing or fodder production (irrigated area)
- Has rhodes blue grass and legumes for pasture
- Irrigation on approximately 100 acres with 120 M/L supply from DNR outlet at 35-40 PSI
- Has 6” (150mm) mains and hydrants with hand shift spray lines. No pump required.
- Has 2 sets of cattle yards with timber posts, steel rails and loading ramps. 1 has headlock crush bail.
- Large 80ft x 40ft hay and machinery shed with workshop area
- Shed has single and 3 phase power connected
- Ford 4WD tractor included
- Implements including heavy duty post driver, fertizilizer spreader, spray tank, and others
- Small Caterpillar dozer
- Unregistered Ford truck with Hi-ab crane and cattle crate (move cattle yard to yard)
- Bore for cattle water trough plus house yard and gardens (3,500 GPH)
- Brick and tile 4 bedroom family home
- Large kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Air conditioned (reverse cycle)
- Separate Toilet
- Fenced house yard (child proof)
- Internal laundry
- Undercover entertaining area
- 20,000 gallon concrete rainwater tank
- Only 10km to Gin Gin township
- 1st quality cattle country
- Ample water supply
- Irrigation on 100 acres
- Lovely 4 bedroom family home
- Drought proof
- Lots of machinery included
- Bitumen road to house
- School bus at front gate
- Mail delivery
- Close to Bundaberg and coastal beaches
This is a very tidy and productive lifestyle farm close to Gin Gin and coastal areas.
It has a great house and produced 1st quality beef cattle (refer to photos)
This property is great value for money as it includes farm equipment and machinary.
An inspection will not disappoint.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.