GREENIES DREAM SPACE, MARYBOROUGH / HERVEY BAY, SE QUEENSLAND
CREATE YOUR OWN SPACE ON THIS ACREAGE THAT ABOUNDS IN WILDLIFE, RICH SOIL AND AMPLE WATER.
Ferney, Near Maryborough, Fraser Coast Region South East Queensland
Near Hervey Bay and Coastal Beaches
Property Type / Size
A 46 Acre (18.64 Hectare) rural acreage / bush block only:
- 11 kilometres to the city
- 7 kilometres from shops and businesses
- It is 3 kilometres to the nearest small school and 7 kilometres to the nearest large primary school with bus runs available
An ideal hobby farm and only 400 metres from the Bruce Highway, making it ideal for a tourism venture.
Includes irrigation lines and a concrete slab ideal for a shed site. It is surrounded by cane farms and has power on the boundary.
|The south east corner of the block||South East corner of the block (close up). This is where the natural spring fed dam is situated||Looking to scenic Mt. Bauple from the southern side of the property|
$190,000 DRASTICALLY REDUCED!!!!!
This is an ideal hobby farm in a very quiet area with no neighbours close by and loads of potential.
- Prime level agricultural land
- Power available at boundary
- Water underground (Simply sink a bore)
- Sandy loam soil
- High rainfall area
- Ample house sites, ideal to build you dream home
- Quiet rural location
- Spring fed dam with billabongs around it. This has platypus and other wildlife in abundance
- Close to Mary River (only 1 kilometre)
- Views to Mount Bauple
- Older style timber shed
- Close to Hervey Bay and great coastal beaches
- Would suit someone wanting a quiet retreat close to town
|Many driveways and pathways exist on the property||There is a natural spring fed dam in the front south east corner of the block||One of the many pathways on the property|
|The front gate. A spectacular Torelliana gum tree provides ample shade||Another pathway||Looking south form the front gate|
As well as being a potential hobby farm it would also suit cattle or someone wanting to build a dream home. There are no neighbours and it is in a quiet location. There are many potential house sites.
- High annual rainfall
- Close to Maryborough city
- Minutes to shops and schools
- Power at boundary
- Ample water in spring fed dam
- Potential for crops or horticulture
- Ideal for retirees
- Great house sites
- Tourism potential
- Established shade trees including figs and silky oaks
- Concrete slab for new shed
- Good fishing in the Mary River (close by)
|Looking west towards the river from the front gate||Looking east from the front gate. Two Torelliana trees flank this gate||Looking west onto the northern boundary. Power poles are close to the property so power is very accessible.|
This block has huge potential and is good value.
It would suit someone wanting to design their own place from scratch or grazing for horses or cattle.
It has all the features to make a perfect hobby farm in a lovely coastal area.
|View of the Mary River located 1 km west of block||There are many established trees on the property including, gums, majestic figs, fruit bearing citrus trees and silky oaks||Old shed frame still exists|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.