MOTIVATED VENDORS! WE WANT TO SELL! 5000 ACRES – COOLAH DISTRICT
Property Type / Size
“Umtali Farm” is a 5000 acre ( 2,024 hectare) rural property that is approximately 60 kilometres north of Coolah and 40 kilometres south of Coonabarabran.
This private and secluded acreage has DA approval for subdivision into five x 1000 acres with building entitlements, and importantly has a good all weather access road.
$599,000 All reasonable and genuine offers will be considered
For the astute buyer “Umtali Farm” has huge potential and diversity. This property has not been farmed or any chemicals used for over 40 years, giving it the potential to be used for organic production. As it’s mostly “Coolah Tops” country with tree canopy and grazing underneath it is ideally suitable for cattle, sheep and goats.
This unique and special property is filled with an abundance of wildlife and with its tranquil and peaceful setting would lend itself to eco-tourism or a health retreat.
|5,000 Acres||Ample timber||Ample Water|
Optional with this property is the income producing grass tree nursery supplying wholesale nurseries and landscapers with Xanthorrhoea Johnsonii and Resinosa grass trees. This business has the potential to expand.
|Grass Tree Nursery||Grass Tree Nursery|
The property consists of the following:
- DA approval for 5 x 1000 acres subdivision with housing entitlements
- 3 bedroom house in need of some TLC
- 3000 and 22 000 litre tanks and solar pump
- 30 x 12 metre shed
- 5 dams, creek and bore for stock water
- Cattle yards
- Ample timber for fencing, yards, housing or business venture
- Flat Land
- 300 acres open land
- School bus runs from next door neighbours property
- Bitumen is 5kms from boundary fence
- Coolah and Coonabarabran is under one hour drive
- Views to Warrumbungle Mountains
|Coonabarabran||Coonabarabran Town||Coonabarabran Racetrack |
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.