1,255 Acre Grazing Farm with 3 Bedroom Home, Casino, Northern Rivers NSW
Cafe & Takeaway Food, Tenterfield, Northern Tablelands NSW
REDCLAW / FIN FISH FARM ON 175 ACRES, CAIRNS FNQ
Location / Area
Kuranda , West of Cairns, Far North QLD
Property Type / Size
175 acres of freehold arable land with frontage to permanent river
- 175 Acres with Permanent River and Road Boundary.
- Approx 15 acres with Aquaculture Ponds currently holding Sheep.
- Fenced grazing area ( approx 5 acres ).
- Approx 30 acres cleared land ( unused / with grass ) ready to cultivate.
- Balance had been trampled with regrowth.
- Road frontage to Fantin Rd; Clohesy R. and Lot 210.
- Large open shed with water supply and electricity ( 3 Phase )
- Irrigation and water supply pumps.
- Quality flat farmland land
- Suitable climate
- Permanent Irrigation water
- 50 minutes to Cairns International Airport
- Close to new major tourist developments, National Parks & World Heritage Sky Rail.
- Approvals to culture Red Claw; Barramundi; Perch; Cod and several other freshwater species.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.