LARGE RETAIL WAREHOUSE FACILITY, BYRON BAY, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Byron Bay, Northern Rivers, NSW
Property Type / Size
A freehold commercial / retail property in the Arts & Industry Estate.
It has dual street frontage, excellent exposure, large mezzanine and high ceilings.
This factory unit fronts Bayshore Drive which is the major road into the West Byron Shopping Centre and the Arts & Industry Estate.
It also has access to Brigantine Street, where the staff parking is situated.
|Front of Warehouse||Front of Warehouse||Front of Warehouse|
- 24 metre frontage to Bayshore Drive with 3 shop fronts / office areas.
- Depth of 10 metres to rear wall
- Large Mezzanine / Storage area of approximately 4x16 metres
- Lockable office downstairs
- Toilet and Shower in corner
- Excellent lighting
- Approximately 6-7 metre ceiling heights
- Insulated ceiling
- Rear roller door access plus normal doorway
- Parking area in factory complex
- Street parking in Bayshore Drive
- Concrete block construction
|Interior||Interior (High Roof)||Front of Warehouse|
It is ideal for many uses including:
- Furniture sales
- Manufacturing / Storage
- Importers Warehouse
|Bayshore Drive||Grassed Frontage||Bayshore Drive|
The unit can be divided and sublet into 3 areas including:
- Separate lock up office with street access
- Shop front for retail sales
- Warehouse / Storage area
The area is expanding with:
- New $20 million housing development close by
- Bunning’s store on nearby land in future
- Increasing population and visitor numbers in the local shires
|Rear Entrance||Rear Roller Door||Car Park Area|
- Popular Byron Bay Location
- High exposure level
- Long street frontage
- 3 separate entrances to Bayshore
- Excellent lighting
- Good rental income (if desired)
- Dual street access
- Large mezzanine
- Separate lock up office
- Ample parking
- Quality construction
This building is ideal for an owner occupier or as an investment opportunity.
Arrange an inspection and see the exceptional potential this building offers.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.