2280 ACRE BASALT MIXED FARM ON EDGE OF LIVERPOOL PLAINS AT BLACKVILLE, HUNTER VALLEY, NSW
Blackville, Hunter Valley, NSW
60 Kilometres West of Quirindi, NSW
116 Kilometres South West of Tamworth
Property Type / Size
A 2280 Acre Cattle Property (923 Hectare) with 200 hectares of arable black soil.
Balance of property is undulating black/brown soils with some red.
Property is sheltered with white box, kurrajong and apple trees.
This is of Hardiplank steel frame construction on a concrete slab. This features:
- 4 Bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Ensuite off main bedroom
- Office with wireless broadband
- Lounge and dining room
- Eating area off kitchen
- Family room
- Main bathroom
- Verandah around house
- Double carport
- Slow combustion heater
- Ceiling fans.
There are established trees and gardens around the house. It also features a in-ground salt water pool.
|4 Bedroom House|
Buildings & Property Inclusions:
- Watered by bores, water pumped to tanks and gravity fed to troughs
- Steel cattle yards and crush
- Two machinery sheds
- Fencing varies from fair to almost new, most electrified
|Shade Trees||Quality Soils|
- 800+mm rainfall per annum for last twenty one years
- Well subdivided throughout
- Renowned basalt soils
- 200 hectares of arable black soil
- 4 bedroom home with in-ground pool
- Ample shade trees
- Ideal for sheep or cattle
|Inground Pool ||2280 Acres|
This is a property with great potential. An inspection will impress any potential buyer.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.